Members, Affiliated Members and Patient Organisations representing the themes of the RITA network.
- RITA Membership is organised in three sub-themes:
- Primary Immunodeficiencies (PIDs),
- Autoimmune (AI)
- Systemic Autoinflammatory disorders (SAID).
- Paediatric Rheumatology” is included as a sub-theme represented by the PRES society, which straddles the Autoimmune and Autoinflammatory sub-themes.
Each of the 4 sub-themes have a sub-theme Coordinator, elected amongst the 24 Health Care Providers from each of the sub-themes.
3 subtypes (different criteria)
• Associated national centers
• Collaborative national centers
• Coordination hubs
Blocking period of 6 months between establishment of ERNs and first enrolment of affiliated partners
Integration of identified affiliated partners planned for end of 2017/beginning of 2018
Here you will find more information under the ERN Membership.