- How many HCPs are member of RITA-ERN?
- 24 Health Care Providers over 10 countries are members of RITA
A complete list of Health Care Providers can be found here.
- What is the project period of RITA-ERN?
- 5 years, 1 March 2017 – 1 March 2022
- How can I stay updated on RITA-ERN?
- Register for newsletters on home page or follow us on Twitter.
- Will there be a future call for HCPs to join RITA-ERNs?
- A call for healthcare providers to join existing networks is expected to be opened in the Autumn of 2018. More Information
- Will there be a future call for new European Reference Networks in the upcoming years?
- A call for new ERNs should be launched in the incoming years, but it is not expected before 2019.
- How do I become a patient representative?
- The procedure to become a patient representative can be found here.
- What are the criteria for Affiliated Partners?
- There are no specific criteria of affiliation to an ERN. It is a competence of Member States to designate their potential affiliated partners.According to the Board of Member States: ERN applicants will be encouraged to liaise with National authorities, where appropriate, to identify a list of potential affiliated partners, for collaboration with the network from the outset. However, for all potential affiliated partners the affiliation process will take place only after the approval of the ERN by the Board and following the formal designation of each of the affiliated partners by its national authorities.Find the complete text here.
- Where can I find more information about ERNs?
- For more information concerning ERNs in general, the application process, and procedures click here.
We welcome you to contact us for more information. If you have any further questions or queries please do not hesitate to get in touch.Contact