Wednesday 21 November 2018 from 09:00 to 17:45
Thursday 22 November 2018 from 08:45 to 17:00
- Charlemagne Building – European Commission – Gasperi room
- Rue de la Loi 170, 1000 Brussels – Belgium
24 ERNs were launched in March 2017 and are now operational. The ERNs’ system is a successful story. The complexity and ambition of the model implies a continuous and proactive analysis of the many challenges that ERNs are facing in the current deployment phase and those that will arise in the future.
The objectives of this year’s conference are:
- To inform about the state of play of ERNs as a success of cross-border collaboration and new way of delivering healthcare.
- To mark the momentum that ERNs are entering into a new life cycle: the deployment phase.
- To present the main clinical and organisational outcomes of the networks and lessons learnt.
- To identify the main challenges, potential improvements for the functioning and management of the networks and the way forward of the ERN system.
10 delegates from each ERN have been registered for this event and the network will share the outcome of these days with those who were unable to attend.